Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#61991 - 04/03/12 02:18 PM Searching for SAMBA and GAMB workflow scripts
Headbanger Offline
Stranger

Loc: Germany
Hello,
I am currently trying to implement an image workflow for IMatch and found lots of useful information about the SAMBA and the GAMB workflow scripts (in this forum and at some other places throughout the internet). To my knowledge the GAMB scripts were a little bit specialized with respect to the usage of certain third-party programs (e.g. Photoshop), such that Stefan Ahlswede put all the ideas of the GAMB workflow together with his own ideas (and the ones of some others like Markus Haessig [Sinus], Martin Brunner, Annette Gausmann, ...) into a couple of new workflow scripts called SAMBA, see http://wiki.photoolsweb.com/index.php?title=User:Stahl/SAMBA_1).

I studied the documentation of these scripts and realized that this kind of workflow is very similar to my own ideas. Although these scripts probably will not work anymore with the actual version of IMatch, I am very interested in them, simply to get some ideas for my own workflow scripts and to prevent reinventing the wheel a second time.

Unfortunately, neither one of these scripts is available on the internet anymore. All links to download sources, which I found the last weeks, are broken... :-/

So, is there anybody out there, who can help me in finding the SAMBA or GAMB scripts (SAMBA preferred)?! Maybe, someone still uses these scripts with an older version of IMatch? Please, email me if you have them!

Best regards - Olli

Edited by Headbanger (04/03/12 02:19 PM)

#62008 - 04/03/12 10:34 PM Re: Searching for SAMBA and GAMB workflow scripts [Re: Headbanger]
stahl Offline
Enthusiast

Hello Olli,
I've just sent you the current version of the SAMBA script package by email. I've never released them as I expected IMatch 5 to be imminent, which will - as I understand - come with much of the scripts' functionality on-board.
I hope you get by. There is only some in-code documentation. The scripts are running fine with IMatch 3.6.0.114 on my machine, though.
Cheers, Stef

Moderator:  DeKa42, khodadad, Mario, Richard, sinus 
Cookie Usage
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Stats
4854 Members
30 Forums
9162 Topics
60815 Posts

Max Online: 160 @ 04/02/08 10:02 AM
Links
photools.com Wiki
photools.com
Release Notes
Installation Instructions
New General Topics